JOIN OUR TEAM!
Job Posting: Landscape Technician
- Do you love working outdoors along side a high-performance, values-driven team?
- Do you aspire to leave a positive impact on the environment?
- Are you the type of person who likes to get their hands dirty?
- If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we highly recommend that you read on!
About Huckleberry Landscape Design:
We believe that everyone should have an amazing outdoor space to spend time in with their friends and family. Huckleberry Landscape Design delivers on that belief by building and taking care of outdoor living spaces that are welcoming, comfortable, and functional.
Founded in 2004 by Anne after graduating from Kwantlen College (as it was called then), we started small and built our reputation by doing the things we said we were going to do and treating our clients, staff, equipment, and the environment with respect. Since then, we have grown consistently, adding awesome staff, and using the technologies and innovations in the landscape industry to further hone our craft.
Through our staff, we deliver high quality landscape construction and maintenance services to Surrey, Delta, and Langley for homeowners looking to enhance their outdoor living space. Through our value of doing work that we are proud of, we can find a solution when there may not be one immediately obvious.
The Landscape Technician Role is for you if…
- You enjoy working outdoors
- You enjoy interacting with people
- You have a keen eye for fine details
- You enjoy the feeling of accomplishment after a hard day’s work
You enjoy learning new skills
You keep on moving forward when things get difficult
You want to work with a values-driven company
You will be: Working in small crews on a wide variety of projects for residential properties including paver patios, block retaining walls, swimming pools, lawns, planting shrubs and trees and taking care of gardens.
Maintaining a safe and professional work environment on the jobsite.
Accomplishing production targets as set out by the crew leader on a daily and weekly basis.
Growing professionally through education and training opportunities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Valid drivers license and reliable personal transportation
- Physically able to repeatably lift heavy objects, sometimes over 50 lbs
- Ability to communicate clearly with fellow team members and supervisors.
- Desire to accomplish assigned goals and targets.
- Starting wage range: $20-$25/hour
- Weekly safety meeting (with muffins and coffee!)
- A comprehensive benefits package (after three months)
- 3-day weekends, every week (4×10 hour work week)
- Variety of work, not the same thing every day
- Part of a values driven team
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to email@example.com and let us know why you would be a good fit for the team.